• Post Title

    Category

    Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,when an unknown printer...

    Buton

  • Another plot twist on my life just happen today..

    Oke, kali ini tentang gebetan yang lama yang banyak gue omongin di blog ini, oke jadi ceritanya tadi itu... hmmm, wait, this is kinda embarassing but.... oke i'd rather not telling this. Yang intinya tadi dia ngelakuin sesuatu hal yang membuat gue kzl. Kezel. KZL BGT!


    And now i'm officially galau, tapi dari kejadian tersebut gue akhirnya sadar akan banyak hal. Banyak hal yang gue lakuin yang sebenarnya sangat bodoh seperti ngecek social media dia.... tiap hari. Iya tiap hari. EW! NERD! PSYCHO! Yeah I know. But seriously I need to stop this, I need to stop expecting something too highly. It's not healthy anyway. Cause none of them is real. No. Nein. Nej. Nie. Non. Nu. Nee. NO!. May be relationship just don't work on me.

    But thanks at least cause you've change me to better person, actually I've tried to change in this whole year secretly, so if that times come you can deserve a better person, but may be it deserve to someone else. Thank you for giving me the best feeling eveytime I think about you. Thank you so much for lesson that you just teach me undirectly. It's not wasting time if you learn something on it. Right ?

    People change, things go wrong, shit happens, but life goes on.
    rss
    rss


    Copyright © 2010 inyiminyii All rights reserved.Powered by Blogger.