• Post Title

    Category

    Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,when an unknown printer...

    Buton

  • Hola, long time no blogging. Are you miss me yet ? No, I guess.

    Gue balik lagi, pengen cerita lagi, tentang gebetan baru yang ketemunya cuma hari jum'at. Kenapa hari jum'at ? karna gue suka ke tempat ini tiap jum'at ga tiap jum'at juga sih, cuma sering dan sering ketemu juga. Jum'at kemarin sempat ketemu dia tapi cuma sebentar karna gue datangnya agak siangan, dan mungkin jum'at ini ga sempet kesana.


    My first reaction be like. ↑

    This person have a perfect mixture that I looking for in my whole life. Warm smile, perfect shape, nice hair and comfort skin, i mean i'm not touch it yet, but diliat aja udah berasa. Apeeuuh coba. But this is true. I feel it. Creepy right ? And the best of all, the way you look at me it's like i'm in my own home. Okay this is too far. Hahah.

    Gue ga terlalu berharap juga sih buat dapatin dia, secara dia masterpiece dan aku mah apaah atuh. But if you want me too, please welcome, be my guest. I wish we can know about each other. I'm just happy to meet you.
    rss
    rss


    Copyright © 2010 inyiminyii All rights reserved.Powered by Blogger.