• Post Title

    Category

    Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,when an unknown printer...

    Buton

  • I always coming back here when i was in a bad situation, this blog is kind of my escaping place, and i dont mind about it.

    So here we go..

    Lately i've been feeling kinda lost or empty or something in the middle i cant even know how to explain it into a words, its just constantly coming in any situation and its bothering me now. I sorta feel worthless also fail in life. Ive been crying constantly every week at night, you can say my mind is killing me and i don't know how to handle it, i used to do a breath exercise every time ive been in this situation but now it doesn't work. Meh, i probably sound overdramatic about it, probably because i wasn't strong enough.

    Its like my life strating to get crumbling again, and oh my I can't afford that...
    rss
    rss


    Copyright © 2010 inyiminyii All rights reserved.Powered by Blogger.